Oasis is constantly improving, and we roll out those improvements continuously to all customers without disruption as we complete them. Below, you'll find a history of recent updates, as well as a link to our Product Roadmap, where you can see major in-progress items as well as upcoming planned and considered projects.
Click here for Published Roadmap
You can lend your voice to the future of the Oasis roadmap! Click here to submit any feedback or ideas on how we can improve the product. All ideas are reviewed and carefully tracked by our Product team!
Want to see updates from previous years?
Click HERE to browse the list of previous product updates.
Release Notes - Latest Updates:
- New Member Profile has launched! The member profile view has gotten a makeover with a cleaner look and feel. Member profile view is the front-end view that members see in their profile. It is a central hub for individual members to access and edit their information, review their invoices, access social features, and more.
- To view more about what is new check out this article!
- Customize new member profile to fit your organization by checking out this article and video.
- This article will also guide you to New Member Profile FAQ's.
- Admins can now export a user's profile notes from the advanced profile search feature! Simply check the box "Include profile notes in the export" and the data will populate in the export.
- Membership Engagement Report Export Fix - When an admin runs an export for the membership engagement report, it will run in the background. An admin does not have to wait on the page for the export to complete, and can continue working in the system. When the report has completely finished running, it will be available in the reporting tab and under exports.
- Admins can now export profile ID's from the profile list. This feature is especially helpful for admins that are integrated with our API and need the profile ID to verify that their API connection is working.
- New Contact Center - Updated the "send test email" button to keep users in the contact center. Users will get a pop-up message, letting you know the test email was sent. Admins will now remain on the same page to keep editing their email.
- We now have a Design Library available for New Contact Center users. To access the Design Library, please select this link.
- In order to prevent fraudulent charges on invoices, we have implemented captcha on invoices that users access when logged into their profile. More information on the invoice payment security update in this article.
- In order to prevent fraudulent charges on forms, we have implemented captcha on all form submissions. More information on the payment security update in this article.
Article is closed for comments.