What is it?
Each MC Professional account comes with two Authorized Service Administrator (ASA) profiles. These two individuals have access to receive support from our Help Team by phone (404-879-2800) or email (email@example.com). Additional ASA profiles - beyond the two that come with the account - may be added for $15 per profile per month.
Two ASA profiles come complimentary with your MC Professional service. You may add as many new ASA profiles as you'd like. If you wish to have more than two profiles, you will need to agree to a $15/month charge for each additional profile you add. You can always see the number of ASA profiles you have by navigating to Settings > Account Settings from your dashboard.
Setting Up an ASA
- Use the search feature in the top right corner to search for the profile you want to make an ASA.
- Once you have opened the profile > click Actions on the far right.
- From the Actions drop-down, select Set as ASA
- Once the profile is set as ASA, it will prompt you to set up a personal identification number (PIN) that is used for security purposes. When you call the Help Team, they will ask for your PIN to be sure that you are the profile holder. You may set your PIN to any 4 digit number that you'll easily remember.
- To confirm that your profile has been set as an ASA profile, a green banner will appear at the top of the profile.
Remove or Change ASA Profile
To remove an ASA, navigate to the profile you would like to remove. Once the profile is open, click Actions on the far right and select Unset as ASA from the drop-down.
- ASAs aren’t impacted by attribute security so if Admins don’t have attribute security permissions they won’t see data that ASA’s can.
- ASAs also aren’t impacted by Admin permissions.
- Admin’s cannot see the admin permission page, only ASAs
- ASAs can see account settings/api and google analytics
Adding an ASA Profile
Welcome New ASAs!
Below are details on the training options available to you - we want to make sure you and your staff are well equipped to get the most out of MC Professional!
Our new ASA guide that will provide you with everything you will need to know at http://www.memberclicks.com/new-asa. (Feel free to share with your staff, even if they won't be ASAs!) In this guide we discuss:
- How to contact us with questions
- Available support resources
- An overview of MC Professional
For product related questions or troubleshooting, call or email the Help Team at 404-879-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They’re available for phone and email support Monday-Thursday 9AM-7PM ET, and Friday 10-6PM ET.